I will just leave this here

Josh, I have passed on a lot of grills that I really wanted but were either too far away or too expensive. Seems that eventually, another one, maybe even better pops up eventually. It is just a matter of patience, watching the sale sites and being ready to pounce when the Unicorn that you covet finally shows up.

I haven't seen this lid before.

View attachment 98548
Ralphs is a well-known grocery store chain in the United States, primarily located in Southern California. It's one of the oldest grocery chains in the country, founded in 1873. Ralphs is a subsidiary of Kroger, one of the largest grocery retailers in the U.S. The chain offers a wide range of products, including fresh produce, meats, dairy, and household items.

Ralphs is a well-known grocery store chain in the United States, primarily located in Southern California. It's one of the oldest grocery chains in the country, founded in 1873. Ralphs is a subsidiary of Kroger, one of the largest grocery retailers in the U.S. The chain offers a wide range of products, including fresh produce, meats, dairy, and household items.
Thanks for that information. I knew it sounded familiar. I just couldn't remember

Josh, I have passed on a lot of grills that I really wanted but were either too far away or too expensive. Seems that eventually, another one, maybe even better pops up eventually. It is just a matter of patience, watching the sale sites and being ready to pounce when the Unicorn that you covet finally shows up.
I’m really hoping this is true! My goal is to have a platinum SS frame and the platinum side table with folding tables, with a sideburner and a blue lid. If that ever comes together, I’ll be so very happy. Might cost me a divorce, but she’s not getting the grill! 🤣

LOL

The maroon center section is avail if you want it.

I combined the platinum frame with parts from a Genesis 3. The lid is just hanging out in the garage.

View attachment 98569
To be honest I'm very thankful for the green 1000 LX that I do have now. I wouldn't hate if it was Platinum but I love it as is!!! Maybe down the road I find a perfect Green Platinum lid and use it on that Grill. I am also thankful for my Redhead 2000.

Last edited:
To be honest I'm very thankful for the green 1000 LX that I do have now. I wouldn't hate if it was Platinum but I love it as is!!! Maybe down the road I find a perfect Green Platinum lid and use it on that Grill. I am also thankful for my Redhead 2000.
I just went downstairs to change the laundry, and I took a good look at my green lid. That color is creeping up on my list of favorite colors.

I just went downstairs to change the laundry, and I took a good look at my green lid. That color is creeping up on my list of favorite colors.
I definitely like some of the other colors alot but that specific Green Is My fav. It's nice to have some variety though and not all of them the same color. I have some vintage furniture painted that identical green which was a color created by my wife and I for some of our projects. I didn't even know the green lid would match until I brought one home.

Back