I will just leave this here

I've never heard of these before, but if they cost that much new it could be a money maker for you.
Just reading on the manufacturer website looks like they're built well. Doesn't mean that they are but the entire exterior is built out of 304 SS. Not knowing much about them or what it might need is a bit of a Gamble with it also taken up quite a bit of space. If I had to guess though I think it would be a good money maker. Something to keep in mind also though is it is natural gas and that's always tougher to move but in a high end Grill it might not be hard. That's where natural gas market is at at least here.

Just reading on the manufacturer website looks like they're built well. Doesn't mean that they are but the entire exterior is built out of 304 SS. Not knowing much about them or what it might need is a bit of a Gamble with it also taken up quite a bit of space. If I had to guess though I think it would be a good money maker. Something to keep in mind also though is it is natural gas and that's always tougher to move but in a high end Grill it might not be hard. That's where natural gas market is at at least here.
It could be built from the finest material and still be a terrible grill. If they still sell these things you should be able to get parts for it, maybe even a factory conversion kit to propane. It doesn't do anything for me visually and I've never heard of it but if you get it for nothing there should still be money to be made there.

Yeah It wouldn't be my kind of keeper either. If I was retired I would definitely pick it up but I have to think twice with the number of projects I already have lined up. Also you are right about that just because it's made out of the finest materials doesn't mean that it can cook worth a damn.

Yeah It wouldn't be my kind of keeper either. If I was retired I would definitely pick it up but I have to think twice with the number of projects I already have lined up. Also you are right about that just because it's made out of the finest materials doesn't mean that it can cook worth a damn.
I'm just looking at it from the standpoint of making a quick buck on it. I've cooked on some other high end grills and not been impressed, just give me my old Weber.

Josh, very true. But that is the beauty of the "Simplicity" in their design. They don't have a bunch of electronics that are notorious for having problems with water and heat. They don't have a bunch of thin steel sheet metal that is prone to rust.

Josh, very true. But that is the beauty of the "Simplicity" in their design. They don't have a bunch of electronics that are notorious for having problems with water and heat. They don't have a bunch of thin steel sheet metal that is prone to rust.
Absolutely!! Can you or anybody tell me why they switched to battery powered ignition? Doesn't make sense to me

It is what buyers like/want. Having to physically push the button is not as "nice" as the electronic buttons. People looking at a new grill generally would pick the electronic igniter over the piezo just because it is cooler. They don't consider the durability factor.

It is what buyers like/want. Having to physically push the button is not as "nice" as the electronic buttons. People looking at a new grill generally would pick the electronic igniter over the piezo just because it is cooler. They don't consider the durability factor.
Interesting. Yet most of the people I get these grills off of can't even change a battery. Ignitor doesn't work it must be broken. Almost 100% of the time when I get a used Grill and it says it needs a new starter/ignition it's just user error. Battery, wiring, corrosion... They wouldn't have to worry about it if they had an old school Weber

Back