I will just leave this here

The Thermopro TP19-H is a very good option for under $20.

It looks as the one I already have from Weber. I'm looking for a Thermometer that will be in the grill during cooking. That's the reason I wanted to know if anyone here was using the old Weber Style with display.

Attachments

• 9CD3AC07-36D9-4842-A8AA-4318FC178609.jpeg
    9CD3AC07-36D9-4842-A8AA-4318FC178609.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 3
I find more than 2 probes is over kill most of the time, but does come in handy at times. That being said, the one that Jon liked to seems to have 4 probes....

I've ended up with offering the seller of the older Weber Style Thermometer 10 $. Let's see what happens 😊 A dollar here... That being said, the one with 4 probes that Jon sent a link to, looked very good 👍🏻

I bought that ThermoPro 4 probe with remote and I have to say it's the first TP product I have bought that truly disappointed me. It's a PIA to use, accuracy is VERY suspect. Honestly stupid me I bought it then did not use it until it was too late to return it to Amazon

Larry,
I would like to think you got a lemon rather than that the product is as bad as that. The reviews seem mostly positive, but lemons do get through. I feel bad for you that you didn't get a chance to return it. Besides Amazon's generous return policy, ThermoPro has been good to most people I have heard who contacted them for support.

Larry,
I would like to think you got a lemon rather than that the product is as bad as that. The reviews seem mostly positive, but lemons do get through. I feel bad for you that you didn't get a chance to return it. Besides Amazon's generous return policy, ThermoPro has been good to most people I have heard who contacted them for support.
This time they did not respond to my issue. Likely you're correct but I am still upset with myself for leaving it sit around over a month before I used it. Thankfully I am not out much on it

If you are willing to shell out $650 you can get this new 2001 Silver C:

It has been listed a long time looking for that certain buyer.

This guy is selling some genesis silver parts, including a brand new cook box for $30. The cook box does appear to be new, but for a genesis 1000!Screenshot_20221206-193506_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221206-193528_Chrome.jpg

Yah, that is not for a Silver series Genesis. Great price though. That is about what a cook box costs to have sand blasted and that one is already painted and ready to go.

Back