I will just leave this here

Nice Try!

Here’s a seller offering a grill apparently still new in the box with a picture of a Broilmaster leading the way. He then says his grill is “similar” to the one pictured - a Charbroil🧐

LOL. NOt sure if that is intentionally trying to mislead buyers or if is just lack of common sense on the part of the seller. At least he clearly states that it is a Charbroil.

I would love a Weber gas one, but I am also thinking about a SOLO Smokeless Fire pit. Though it would again mean I would need fire wood and I gave all that up when I had my wood burning fireplace replaced with the sealed gas unit in the house. One of the best things I ever did for this house BTW

I would love a Weber gas one, but I am also thinking about a SOLO Smokeless Fire pit. Though it would again mean I would need fire wood and I gave all that up when I had my wood burning fireplace replaced with the sealed gas unit in the house. One of the best things I ever did for this house BTW
Got Peterson Real Fyre gas logs in our old house and never looked back.
Have ventless see through fireplace in our current home. I installed them two years ago. They are fantastic and we have a Heatilator sealed unit in our bedroom. Doesn't throw off as much heat as it's vented but it's a great feature nonetheless.

We looked at doing a vent free but when the fireplace company demoed it, we found the fumes a bit over whelming. So we had a fully sealed direct vent unit installed 85% efficient too BTW, Also remote controlled. Ahh. "honey shall I build a fire"? Click :D
Our family room is warmer now (even without running the fireplace), no more wasp infestations, no more exterminator bills, we love it. and if the smell of smoke is necessary I can always go outside grab a pellet or 2 and light them in a dish for a little "ambiance'" It also functions well in a power outage. Which we recently put to use thanks to a power pole going down a while back on a cold night.

I have a similar gas fireplace. Replaced a wood fireplace in 2006. One of the better improvements I've made and it allows my forced air furnace to not run most days.

Back