I will just leave this here

That is sweet. What is that knob between the gas and ignition? I haven't seen one of those before.
Ejector seat.
Actually it's a device like you see on a gas water heater with standing pilot. A heat sensitive gas valve. If it flames out the gas turns itself off

Yep, it still has the porcelain tray on the left. Very nice. I hope some one gets it and brings it back to life.

Here's an advertisement for a nice Genesis II that will make Larry's blood boil (and maybe make something worse happen on someone's patio!)

"Can be used for natural gas as well..."

Here's an advertisement for a nice Genesis II that will make Larry's blood boil (and maybe make something worse happen on someone's patio!)

"Can be used for natural gas as well..."

Does it have GrillGrates, too? :ROFLMAO:

That's incredible...like a time warp! I don't think there is likely another one of those anywhere in the world like that. It belongs in my Weber museum, but first I need a museum building. Oh yeah, and an acquisition budget :unsure:.

It will be interesting to see if there are any well of Weber gas grill collectors out there like there are for Weber kettles. I would put that one up with finding a Glen Blue or Westerner kettle still NIB.

Bruce,
You have a Wisconsin competitor on eBay! Wow, this one is asking a reasonable - too low, I think - price for a beautiful looking redhead:

Jon, I did some checking, he has it on CL as well. He says it is a one owner grill, so it could just be that he rehabbed his own personal grill. Not sure. Looks like a great job on the outside, but no detailed pictures of the inside.

Appleton is fairly far from me, but I have sold a couple grills to people from there. I know I sent a green Q3xx up there a couple years ago and I think a Genesis last year.

I should keep an eye open up there to see if he posts more grills.

Looks like it has roots in a Broilmaster with that base:

Back