I will just leave this here

Lots of restaurants up here in the Northeast are sadly not going to reopen. We still have a lot that take cash only but have an ATM in the corner for people who show up without cash.

With all the electronic payment options the need for cash dispensers that are not banks is probably diminishing

OK..
It reminds me of the story of a shopping mall that had an ATM inside. A group of guys in "work" uniforms showed up, detached it from the floor, and hauled it away in their van with no one questioning what they were doing. Stealing in the wide open!
Haha, I'm not even sure what someone would do with an ATM like this....I understand why the guys stole it (for the money inside)....but buying a used one, assuming it isn't full of money, I don't get.

Haha, I'm not even sure what someone would do with an ATM like this....I understand why the guys stole it (for the money inside)....but buying a used one, assuming it isn't full of money, I don't get.
It's like any other vending machine. You get a percentage of the sales or fees.

So I found a Weber online and am trying to figure out what it is. It is stainless steel with a tall box not rounded like the newer ones. It has a closed cabinet, 4 knobs on the front, one side has a drop plastic platform and the right side has a side burner with a drop plastic platform in front of itIt has the thermometer in the center of the box. I'm sorry but not sure how to transfer the picture from facebook.

Piece of advice. Don't buy it. They're expensive rabbit holes. Most parts becoming unavailable and ones that are cost you a left male part. They're cheaply made and over priced

Piece of advice. Don't buy it. They're expensive rabbit holes. Most parts becoming unavailable and ones that are cost you a left male part. They're cheaply made and over priced

It would have been a freeby, but I didn't respond in time, guess it is just as well that I didn't.

If you can't use it as is, the free old Summits are good for parts. It has a lot of common parts to the Silver B/C grills of that generation. The frame width is the same as the Silver B/Cs

Plastic tables
Cooking Surface - 2 regular sized grids and one half size
Side Burner
Wheels
Frame End Caps

The manifold assembly has some value if it is propane.

If you have to put money into them to make them work it's not worth it. The cooking surface is about the same area size as the big Genesis models from the last 12 years or so.

I tend to agree with the others, although I do like the 1st and 2nd generation Summits - just not how they rust out. If this were a Summit Platinum with the stainless frame and cabinetry I would feel differently and say it might well be worth restoring.

Back