I will just leave this here

@Bruce, here ya go! I bought a set of these a couple of weeks ago from RE's website, and they had 22 sets left. I think they might be clearancing them out...anyway, I paid $57+ for a set, so if I was a flipper, this seems like a good price.

I bought 3 sets of true 16 gauge, 13 bar, 304 SS bars for less than $155 shipped for all three. I cannot divulge the source due to the source requesting so. I don't know if I will be able to get any more or not anyway.

Yah, but are they 304 SS?
No they are 430 obviously you got a great deal on those 304 bars but for that price when my daughters 1000 and the 1100 that I built for my friend need replacing I would not hesitate on using those for the money. Still way better than the porcelain enameled steel if I had to guess.

Brian, I agree 100%. They are the best deal for a quality set of 13 bar flavorizer bars that I could find before I got my three sets. I don't think I will be able to get any more however.

Those do look like a very decent deal. I would be more concerned about the gauge thickness than whether it is 430 vs. 304 stainless for this particular part. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to use them on a flip grill or even my own.

I still wish Qulimetal would add this product to their line of 304 stainless flavorizers.

Back