I will just leave this here

OK, here is something I haven't seen before:

View attachment 6973

I think the flat tops are very cool! Wish i could have had a shot at that one. How much was he asking? Those side tables slide together to make a cover when not in use. I know it is pretty much a 1st generation Summit without a hood, but there is something extra special about it.

I think the flat tops are very cool! Wish i could have had a shot at that one. How much was he asking? Those side tables slide together to make a cover when not in use. I know it is pretty much a 1st generation Summit without a hood, but there is something extra special about it.
Brandon Harris (Grill Giant) has one. Hit him up in Chicago, maybe he would part with his.

OK, I thought these grills came with "FIXED" side shelves. Meaning they were not readily removable? Am I correct?

Genesis SS310.jpg

The guy with the AOG is a bit optimistic but they are very fine products. Not sure what the person with the Weber is thinking

I messaged him. He said they were "removed" so it could be put in an enclosure. He didn't say whether he used an angle grinder and cuttoff wheel or sawzall.

I also asked him if he still had them and if they could be put back on....HAHAHAHAHA.
He hasn't answered, so that kind of is an answer.

They have stud bolts that are tack welded onto the frame. The tables hook on and you fasten a nut with spacer piece that kind of holds the table on. No frame piece supporting the tables like the right side control Genesis

Back