I will just leave this here

Now that is an interesting grill. Brand new Spirit CharcoalDid someone strip the interior and modify the grill into a charcoal grill?

Attachments

• FDE64617-1E57-4A97-B126-9129C0FC62F4.png
    FDE64617-1E57-4A97-B126-9129C0FC62F4.png
    573.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 1B4A7A19-13AB-48B7-9C4D-FFCFD7EE4369.png
    1B4A7A19-13AB-48B7-9C4D-FFCFD7EE4369.png
    526.5 KB · Views: 19
Now that is an interesting grill. Brand new Spirit CharcoalDid someone strip the interior and modify the grill into a charcoal grill?

Good luck controlling air flow and temperature with that hack-saw creation :rolleyes: .

Once my rehab season starts, at least people won't drive by and stare at me while I am working on my grills with a mask on.
So true right now. I was driving by the store on the way home tonight and saw a guy walking in
with a mask on. Peeps are scared of this deal. I am delivering a grill to a guy tomorrow. He Venmo'd
the money, and wants me to just leave it in front of his garage. He said he is locked down, and wants
no face to face contact. Fine by me.
While I normally avoid the hype and crazy speculations, I am fairly certain we are going to be locked
down here in Mo. in the next couple of weeks as many parts of the US are at an ever increasing rate.
I have about handful of grills here at the house to work on, and two handful's over at my sons house.
I am going to do a quick inventory tomorrow, place a huge parts order, and be ready to do some
resto's if I get locked down for 2 weeks.

So far my organization is not planning on shutting down. If they did, maybe I could get going on some grills! Now that tax paying AND filing have BOTH been extended to July 15, I have no idea what this will do to my tax season filings. I am sure some of my April procrastinators will use this hunker down time to postpone dealing with getting their tax returns done. It would be so sad if I got caught up early on tax returns and had to work on grills 😆 !

People are crazy here, too. The meat market manager at Publix told me that they worked for hours last night to restock the meat displays only to have them cleaned out within just an hour of opening this morning. I saw one person wearing a dual filter respirator mask made for spray painting!

I went to one of the smaller Mexican grocery stores to buy some meat for my carne asada tacos I'll be making tomorrow and that store seemed fully stocked. All the meat and produce you could want. I loaded up.

This is when we need to come together more as a nation, quit judging, quit pointing fingers, look at the much bigger picture.
I have a friend of mine that has a signature on his emails that says "be kind, always. You have no idea what someone else is going through."
I'm companionate for anyone forced to stay home from work. And the truth is this is big, maybe the biggest thing I will ever live through, our actions as a society may very well save the life of someone you love.
It's tough, it sucks, but we are Americans damn it! We figure things out, we solve problems and we show the world what a united people can accomplish.
Be patient, help your neighbor and do what you can to make the best of a serious situation where we need everyone to make the best of things.

Really? W - T - F is edited here? C'mon Chris! LOL
As stated in the forum rules, this is a G-rated forum. It's nothing new, it's been like this for 20 years and will continue to be this way. Please do not subvert the rule by spelling out banned words or phrases. Thanks for your cooperation.

While I'm at it...let's not let Covid-19 infect every forum on this board. Please post on that topic in the Coronavirus - Covid 19 thread in the Just Conversation forum. Thanks!

Back