I Know its late Folks.........but happy new year!!

GlenM

TVWBB Member
Hope everybody had a safe and happy xmas & new year, here's a big old Chook i cooked recently (more like a small Turkey) :)

Used the savoury & herb pellets in the bullet with lump

Stuffed breast fulla garlic butter

Just while that's a cookin....heres some wild Roos that was roamin around a resort we stopped at on the Sunny coast (sunshine coast) sorry they are so far away as soon as i got close with the iphone they took off!

Could not believe the heat this day..........42c!!!

Ok.....Chicken's ready........as usual i didn't wait for it to be presented right before snapping a pic :eek:

Cheers and happy new year everyone

Glen looks excellent, I'll take a plate. We don't get Roos around here. Just a stray cat or two. Thanks for sharing!

Negative 20's temps, kangaroos.... Dang this site has everything... I need to get out more. Nice poultry color and looks moist too.

Dont lift the lid...

It's never too late for a Happy New Year cook! And, the pictures look great, of course! I've never been Down Under, but always think it would be interesting to be a the part of the world where the seasons are polar opposite of the Northern Hemisphere.

Thanks for sharing!
Barret

Great looking chicken! Is this site great or what, posts from every corner of the world. Love it!

Glen, if I see you tomorrow, i'll say Happy New Year Mate! & mean it!
Great Grillin' man!
Whatcha got in those jars behind the bird?

Glen, if I see you tomorrow, i'll say Happy New Year Mate! & mean it!
Great Grillin' man!
Whatcha got in those jars behind the bird?

Thanks guys, Jim just some pickled chilie's garlic & lentils in an olive marinade........been there toooooo long not eating em just for deco

Back