Hot and Fast Ribs

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Last week I saw a pack of baby back ribs on sale and couldn't let them just stay there so I took them home. I had other dinner plans but felt bad freezing the ribs.

Got the WSCG up to 325 with orange wood for flavor. Once I got the color I wanted I wrapped in foil with butter,brown sugar,honey and a splash of apple juice. Total cook time was 2 hours.

Thank you for your time

Tony and Maribel

Looks great, I need to give the high temp a try. Did you give it any grill time after the foil?

Glad to see you back on here, my neighbor came over and says do you know TonyR from your bbq forum, i said yes.
He said he's on Instagram, his wife is a great cook and Tony takes great pictures. LOL

Tony I love it. It looks wonderful. But I can't bring myself to do high heat on ribs. But obviously it is a great method. Looks delicious!

Glad to see you back on here, my neighbor came over and says do you know TonyR from your bbq forum, i said yes.
He said he's on Instagram, his wife is a great cook and Tony takes great pictures. LOL

That's great! Your on Instagram?

- - - Updated - - -

Tony I love it. It looks wonderful. But I can't bring myself to do high heat on ribs. But obviously it is a great method. Looks delicious!

I prefer low and slow but didn't have time for that.

Back