Home Depot early spring KBB sale?

T Perkins

TVWBB Fan
Anybody have the inside scoop on when Home Depot is having their early spring sale on KBB this year? Isn't it usually the first or second weekend after Easter?

Sick of paying full price for KBB lately!

Lowe's in my area will be putting KBB on sale two bags for $12.98 or something very close. Neighbor is a manager and let me know it will be going on sale this weekend.

I looked at that before posting Chris. Just thought that someone that posted here in the past worked at HD and may have had a bit of inside info on the date that it may be happening this year, if at all.

Just spoke to a manager at my local HD...he says that the spring Black Friday sale on KBB starts next Thursday. No word on price from him, but it will happen next week.

i wonder if we can pay online and pic it up at HD. I dont care to drive 2 hours to pick it up lol. Here in my city cost about 22 the bags.

Lowe's in my area will be putting KBB on sale two bags for $12.98 or something very close. Neighbor is a manager and let me know it will be going on sale this weekend.
That is what I see for my local Lowe's in Poway - 12.99 for 2 bags (18.6lb/bag) offer good to 4/11/16.

I've only wandered through Lowes a couple times - no luck yet.

Edit:>>>> I take that back! http://www.lowes.com - there's an ad on the front page of their website!

37.2 pounds for $12.99!

(34.9 cents per pound - that's good enough for me!)

Last edited:
I cruise alot of different sites, and on one forum, a guy who does newspaper ads said this is upcoming. He said he see's ads early and can't post links, but here is the deal : Home Depot, Kingsford charcoal sale starting 4/7-4/10 2-pack of 18.6 lbs. each (37.3lbs) for $9.88

also said it will be limited to 5 per customer.

Virginia has the same deal at Home Depot. The one on my way home from work has over 600 bundles. Planning on stopping to pick up 2 or 3.

My store opens at 6 am. I was there at 605, and one other guy was stocking up too. Came home with 5 packs. I'm good til Memorial Day sale now. Ha.

Saw them stacking the display yesterday at HD, no price they said the sale starts today. Just checked, the two pack is 9.88. This is on Long Island, NY

I just ordered online at my local Home Depot in Southwestern Virginia. I order 10 of the 2 packs($105) and it didn't say anything about a limit.

Back