Grilled Veggies-which do you like?

Bell and other types of chili peppers, spring onions, garlic bulbs, carrots, potatoes, you can grill nearly anything

Onions, mushrooms, zucchihi, bell peppers, and asparagus with spice house lake shore drive seasoning.

our most common are carrots by themselves or brocolli, cauliflower, onions, and peppers, all mixed together.

dang, I need to open my eyes...lots of good ideas

tonight I grilled asparagus and beets with chicken breast

over did on the veggies, a little charred

Bell peppers, zucchini, onions, mushrooms (for the wife) and carrots.
Sometimes we do eggplant or asparagus.
Brushed with cayenne (lightly sprinkled) in olive oil, then sprinkled with kosher salt.

I like broccoli, cauliflower or brussels sprouts mixed with mushrooms and grilled in a heavy Weber basket. Oil (olive or sometimes toasted sesame) the mushrooms first, cut up the vegetables (sometimes I'll lightly steam the cauliflower) and toss them with some oil, salt, a pepper flakes, and then put everything into the basket over a medium to medium-low fire and put the lid on. Cook at least 15 minutes (I like the vegetables fairly soft) and stir fairly often to keep the char even.

When I grill tomatoes for my wife I cut them into thick slices, salt them, and let them drain for at least 30 minutes to draw out the excess water. Then oil them, add a little pepper and grill them over direct coals.

Onions, either a cross section or wrapped in bacon, asparagus, potatoes, Brussels, and corn (husks OFF, of course)

Back