Green with envy

Yah, a grill that only burns hot is just as bad as one that won't get hot. A lot of cooks require low and slow. Enjoy the Q.

Love my Q1200. I picked one up for $90 a couple of years ago. It came with a cart, cover and hose for a 20# tank. Looked like it had been used twice.

Can't wait to see what you whip up on yours.

Love my Q1200. I picked one up for $90 a couple of years ago. It came with a cart, cover and hose for a 20# tank. Looked like it had been used twice.

Can't wait to see what you whip up on yours.
Things been sitting in my garage since I got it all out together! Need to do a cook but evetthjng we had planned for meals since I got it wasn’t grillable or produced enough leftovers that I haven’t had to cook anymore! This week for sure though.

I don't think you can go wrong with any Q. The fold-up cart isn't the most stable thing, but I guess when I had one I never expected any more than it delivered. The fold-up and go aspect can be really nice if you take it places.

I don't think you can go wrong with any Q. The fold-up cart isn't the most stable thing, but I guess when I had one I never expected any more than it delivered. The fold-up and go aspect can be really nice if you take it places.
Yeah I’m sure the Q will be fine. Just wish the stand was more on par with Weber’s product line. I have several other stands for other items that were less money and much better quality. Stands are an important feature for me since we travel a lot. If I’d known the quality I would’ve bought a folding stainless table instead.

Back