Genesis Jr Restoration

I have the one Bruce posted, which is a keeper. An unrestored survivor:
IMG_6477.jpeg
I also have an unassembled redhead that I want to sell.
IMG_5576.jpeg

And then there was the Genesis XX that I worked so hard to restore and after months of trying to sell, wound up selling cheap to a young woman who had no clue about its historical significance and just thought it was “cute.”😟

IMG_3891.jpeg

I have the one Bruce posted, which is a keeper. An unrestored survivor:
View attachment 102612
View attachment 102613

And then there was the Genesis XX that I worked so hard to restore and after months of trying to sell, wound up selling cheap to a young woman who had no clue about its historical significance and just thought it was “cute.”😟

View attachment 102614
That's some really cool stuff Jon! Thank you for sharing!👌🏼

IMG_5576.jpeg
Is it currently up for sale? If I lived close by I would want to buy it off you.

What other juniors are out there? Anyone else have Juniors they can share pictures of?
@HankBates
@Paul Warner
@DrewZ.
I know I'm missing some others.

All of the pics from my 3-burner build are here: 3-burner Jr. Project

Here are a couple snaps from when I tried on new hats:

Lord Vader Edition:

XjYnF0ewyavjJbvxTEs1B4KLogAmfjEkK2tSIEBP03FomRTTlqhOPJ8m09joZpAZM0O9O537xU7fiH9eZcH0GpByrTEBcHuf1H2I5J7xlFgF5p32gDx0w8XlQ0sp4tcL_cHArkTT2Vs=w600

Skyline Edition:

ADCreHfB7XgviDVU9pMts4hJAiG3239xdCtEw1uAygRBz0J4_w6vCN3FD2os_TytZHo1eIcvhz0jxIZDVzoTsbYW8ZvsUrJWKeqfs9ugojFR94mRhoPbqDec=w600

I also picked up a black one that was listed as a curb-alert on FB. I've since passed that one along to a TVWBB member in PA to rehab:

IMG_2149.JPG

Back