Genesis Jr Restoration

I need to make a list and execute it of things that I need for my junior when I head back to Arizona. Off the top of my head I'm thinking a spare set of burners while they're still available. Custom cut one of my spare sets of 9930 grates. New pair of wide white walls older style. Dave's flav bars. I need to rob the natural gas valve/manifold off of one of my other grills. Igniter decal. New SS screws for wood slats. Cleaning refinishing and painting supplies will be purchased there. Can anyone think of anything else I may have overlooked? That I might need.

If you’re going to keep a warming rack there is a way to cut down a stainless one from a later small spirit. I describe how to do this in my post on our Junior.
I think the original will clean up just fine. Considering I'm going to put it to work right away but a stainless one might be nice. Can you send me a link? Never mind I found your post.

Are you going to buy tools for AZ or pack them?
I'm going to put them in a full size checked bag suitcase.

Going to leave some of it there though. I bought another dewalt impact and charger and batteries that I will leave there. I have basic wrenches and ratchet socket set already there. I'm not sure if I'm going to bring something to cut the grates down there or I'll probably just cut them here before I bring them. I just have to remember the measurements. I think it was an even 18 inches wide maybe 18 1/8" Max

Last edited:

Back