Fridge getting old.......REALLY old

That’s one nice looking refrigerator.
I like it just as it is.
It looks so clean without the water dispenser and handles on the doors.
Those two items are dirt magnets.
Less is definitely more in this situations.

That’s one nice looking refrigerator.
I like it just as it is.
It looks so clean without the water dispenser and handles on the doors.
Those two items are dirt magnets.
Less is definitely more in this situations.
The beverage center version looks identical which is one reason I did not catch the web site error. The beverage center is behind the left side panel.
1717724922135.png

I like the no handles no protrusions. And even more I like, front surface is not magnetic enough to hold those PIA fridge magnets and stickers and such. So this one will remain looking like a fridge, no a weird collection of photos, magnets and trinkets. Just a nice clean front. My grandbabies will be so disappointed LOL

I like the no handles no protrusions. And even more I like, front surface is not magnetic enough to hold those PIA fridge magnets and stickers and such. So this one will remain looking like a fridge, no a weird collection of photos, magnets and trinkets. Just a nice clean front. My grandbabies will be so disappointed LOL
Hide the tape…. I learned that the hard way.

My wife is the same with the magnets. She can't do the doors cause they are SS but the sides are painted steel and she uses the part that shows.

I think we have the same refrigerator in California.
I really like big refrigerators.

Our old refrigerator in Washington was so small I had to modify the cabinets to make our new one fit.
We also had food go bad because we lost food in it when we filled it up.

I think we have the same refrigerator in California.
I really like big refrigerators.

Our old refrigerator in Washington was so small I had to modify the cabinets to make our new one fit.
We also had food go bad because we lost food in it when we filled it up.
How is it working?

This one is ~26 cubic feet but still a counter depth. Needed for a way small kitchen but the freezer is still 9 cubic feet like it’s full size cousins.

The other reason I got this one is it’s not feature laden like our old LG which we paid big bucks for and never used most of them. This fits my (cook in da house) needs quite well and was less than half the cost of the old one.

It is really quiet!

Long term would love to see reports on how it holds up, and so on. And yeah those installers are incredible. They had the doors off (all 4 of them) in nothing flat, took it all in the house, removed the handle off the old fridge, and the freezer door, and had it all out to the garage in nothing flat. I don't think they were here 30 minutes! And they were not only fast but careful! That's why I tipped them generously. Plus incredibly polite and cleaned up everything

How is it working?

This one is ~26 cubic feet but still a counter depth. Needed for a way small kitchen but the freezer is still 9 cubic feet like it’s full size cousins.

The other reason I got this one is it’s not feature laden like our old LG which we paid big bucks for and never used most of them. This fits my (cook in da house) needs quite well and was less than half the cost of the old one.

It is really quiet!
Its not always the size of the kitchen I designed mine so it required counter depth its a cleaner look for sure my island is 110" going down the middle so a full size fridge would have stuck out to far I have 5 stools on that island with the doors both open in my side by side nobody sitting on the stools needs to move.

I look at new houses for fun okay where I am at to be honest most of those kitchens have counter depth refrigerators. They are all 36" like mine so there is plenty of space in those refrigerators. I have a small bar in my walk out basement so I have a 15 cubic foot upright refirgerator with a top freezer that is the beer and soft drink or whatever so to be honest I have never lost anything by having a counter depth.

That looks just lie the LG we bought this year except we did not get the door ice dispenser. It is counter depth with thin insulation which gives you 27cu.ft. We really like it and it holds a lot.
Once you go counter depth and my house was built in 1996 its hard to go back to a deep fridge. The GE profile I bought for that new house in 1996 counter depth it was not a big thing at the time it was $1800 funny Samsung was not the first with the panels that GE I had was white with lexan panels that squared the front of the fridge off it was really a nice look no magnets though. :)

I wanted to go counter depth and nearly did. But good thing I didn't. Because I have a protrusion on the right that would prevent the fridge from opening fully on that side. So it would require not setting it all the way back. Defeats the purpose. So I elected for standard depth. But thanks to the clean door design (no protrusions) it appears no larger than the smaller piece that it replaced. Very glad I went with the Bespoke

Back