Free sample of Weber briquettes

Same here i own 4 weber grills and never received anything free from them and all mine are registered on their site mmmmm seems like a few received
jerry

Same here i own 4 weber grills and never received anything free from them and all mine are registered on their site mmmmm seems like a few received
jerry
not sure OWNING a Weber qualifies.... I do believe SIGNING UP TO RECEIVE THEIR EMAILS does.

not sure OWNING a Weber qualifies.... I do believe SIGNING UP TO RECEIVE THEIR EMAILS does.

I think Jim is right. All of my grills that have serial #s are registered with Weber, but I wasn't signed up for their newsletter. A few days ago when I saw this thread I decided to sign up for the newsletter.
The very next day I got an email from them saying I would receive a free sample of their new charcoal in a few weeks.

Jim, I'll let you know as soon as I get mine! Got an email saying that they'll be shipped soon! I might just hold off on using them until SD and see how well they handle corn on the cob! :D

Got my 'on the way' notice too.
I think I'll put 'em on eBay next year, they'll surely be a collectors item by then.
When I was at Lowes yesterday there was a pallet still full of them after a couple months or so of being available.

Still haven't seen a bag anywhere. Maybe the buyers are smart and just laughed at the price and said no way. Even stubbs at lowes just sits there.

Got my notice too. I'll get a custom cabinet made for them and display them on the wall under the covered patio by my grills as a reminder that over priced items live a short life. Or not:rolleyes:

EDIT:
News flash! Barb was at Wally's yesterday and she said they had the Weber Charcoal at $18.99 a bag, what a deal.

Last edited:
Got my 'on the way' notice too. When I was at Lowe's yesterday, there was a pallet still full of them after a couple months or so of being available.

If Walmart is carrying them is these parts (haven't seen 'em yet - not even at Lowe's or HD), and they sit on pallets, unsold, they'll probably get a substantial markdown before the end of the year.

I got the notice as well. I've seen it at home depot. I understand that there's no way it should be priced like KBB on sale, obviously. But it's about twice as much as KBB not on sale. I would guess it's more comparable to K-Pro which is priced about the same around here. For an all-natural charcoal like Stubb's or KPro it's maybe just a little high at $20 a bag or a buck a pound. I'll give it a shot for free. I doubt my mind is going to be blown or anything.

hmmm.... no one has attempted to answer my question....

Can WEBER briquettes be used on a KINGSFORD grill?

hmmm.... no one has attempted to answer my question....

Can WEBER briquettes be used on a KINGSFORD grill?

Maybe we should ask America's Test Kitchen (the tester guy with the beard), or Project Smoke. I'm sure either one of them would know the answer and save us much grief too! :D

just received an email stating FedEx will be delivering a package tomorrow (weighing 6 lbs. from Itasca, IL)
and I believe that means......

My sample bag came today, it's cute! :)

0E5ejn_Gu7vpkBzcjaqu4RlkQus24IN3yPT9FBkdwhVqtf4YyPmK7-OxT2RBGj0pM7ViaRFkNNyiHUl-4b5hbWXgTRxmbHR52yFJgotFOjF5AMYMO4v49lX4mXn1VSgnsyjTkY9CCoIq_OR0NrO6fVBi1So2r_OyrklxIsuPjbif5QCbMvadiZyorpX0iqw4ZYIevzUd8vVE9ABPzCVdKENY7tMIm7n6puffwddCXILBGIqgDK_91Ag-yj7YqGqDYxPUX5J_rmsuUiBIH7pFxau3vWZhXOZv7gJjSyCc4oLCKEB8t2BUrhzr-uZA-VNZO6uMfSF8j_JA14stGUNo6VpfKUtA_oAaiSX1JimqIxL-Q8eYaiPx5x4ekYRmbtZycE5YmMPYBBVwYwzpR6WGaEg4Y_WO2tWZsBYkvTK2s7V8E4jQ9yjpXkDwPEDI82DoqBF8WRr-Zl4swvp_IOARbsMwXQqmZEQqkRr99xWb1m7dns-B2vXDlrzQz2dWeELM51WtkN30tMTjXTxPtmppo4nQ-QVkkfGKpSvA8J60ma1sUppBM6CeTFs975Aaemem1_2Ceg2M_qEKUTpaE1etedhF8BEb2_AvIHuZ3Nei-BKePZJJ5uXQFg=w672-h896-no

I got mine today. Bob is right. It's a cute little bag! Might keep 'em as a trophy, might fire them up on SD. You just never know!!

Back