Forum Statistics?

Rich, you are very lucky. Too much caffein does affect my nerves and also make my teeth grind together. :coffee: :rolleyes:

Those are the standard trophies configured in the Xenforo software. I've never taken the time to add more. I think they're designed to encourage participation from new members. As this thread proves, I'm not sure any of you guys and gals need more encouragement to post! :D

As for the 1,000,000 post odometer, I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but in the old days of this forum (2000-2012) I used to routinely "prune" old threads in certain subforums because my forum subscription model calculated monthly payment based on post count, megabytes of storage used, and download bandwidth consumed. To keep the monthly price down, I occasionally pruned threads. So this forum exceeded 1,000,000 posts a long time ago...they're just not all here anymore!

By the way, the same goes for the member count. There was a day when Joan was celebrating the fact that we were about to rollover to a certain number of members and I had to break it to her that I've deleted tons of members over the years who join but never post...something I still do to this day.

Those are the standard trophies configured in the Xenforo software. I've never taken the time to add more. I think they're designed to encourage participation from new members. As this thread proves, I'm not sure any of you guys and gals need more encouragement to post! :D

As for the 1,000,000 post odometer, I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but in the old days of this forum (2000-2012) I used to routinely "prune" old threads in certain subforums because my forum subscription model calculated monthly payment based on post count, megabytes of storage used, and download bandwidth consumed. To keep the monthly price down, I occasionally pruned threads. So this forum exceeded 1,000,000 posts a long time ago...they're just not all here anymore!

By the way, the same goes for the member count. There was a day when Joan was celebrating the fact that we were about to rollover to a certain number of members and I had to break it to her that I've deleted tons of members over the years who join but never post...something I still do to this day.
Awesome forum Chris

Thank you for all the hours and capital

Chris, have you noticed? I stopped counting!!!!!!! :giggle:

It would be interesting tho, to know ALL the totals.;):eek::ROFLMAO:

Back