For people whom bought their WSM used.. How much did you pay?

Paid $150 for a never used 18.5", $175 for a barely used 22.5", and bought the 14.5" brand new. I have since given the 18.5" to a buddy.

I got lucky... Twice!!
$35 for my first 18" but I had to replace grates & water pan
$50 for the 2nd 18" and will probably replace the grates and the door since it is now somewhere on the hwy between where I bought it & my house!

I paid $20 for my 18.5, guy said he used it less than 5 times, i believe him it looked brand new.

Paid $130 for my last 22.5 about 6 or 7 months ago. It was 10 mins away from me. So cheap I thought it was a scam. But I got it, cleaned it up, used it once and sold it for $220. I got a great deal, and passed it on to someone who was very happy to get it for the price he paid. Win-win! :cool:

Latest WSM I got was a 14.5 - $100 NIB. Still in the box in my basement.

just go my first one, an 18.5 with shipping damage for $80.00. Just needs a little touch up paint on a couple of paint chips and
I used a rubber mallet to make the center section round.

did two chickens yesterday for first use and I should have got one of these a long time ago.

I paid 150 for my 18.5 in 2011 and it was a 2011 only used a few times and the guy cleaned it and reboxed each time it was cooked on . So I felt good about it. this and my performer are my best buys.

200 bucks on a 22.5. Well seasoned but only a year old. Came with an extra door stock door and a stainless steel door that was never used. Had to drive two hours to get it but 1/2 price was a good deal in my book

Good grief, I am almost embarrassed to admit I paid $399.99 for a NIB 22" WSM last weekend.

But you'll get a lifetime of great use out of it!!
grin

I paid $128 full price in 1986 for a 26.75 flattop, and had kinda the same initial reaction.
However, 28 years later, I am still glad I bought it, and I use it more and more because of the greater grill area over a 22inch.
that said, I _was_ checking out a new 26.75 yesterday at Ace hardware.......

Scored a 14.5 WSM off of Ebay just last Friday. Ad said used once and the pics looked that way. Middle grate unused. I'll post pics when I get it. Hopefully by the weekend, but probably not till next week with the postal holiday today. $76 + $30 shipping

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke :wsm:

Back