For people whom bought their WSM used.. How much did you pay?

I paid $150 I think it was over a year ago for an older model. (No thermometer or heat shield) Thing was extremely well taken care of and I absolutely love it!

Picked up a 2012 model 18.5 WSM on Sunday (10/26). Feel like I got totally ripped off after seeing what others paid - I paid $120, but that's about as good as you'll get in the Atlanta area. On rare occasions you can get them for $100 or less, but they're usually gone within the hour they're posted.

I paid $180 this morning for a used 22.5 WSM down in Gainesville, FL. Thermo was stuck on 260F, so I need to buy a replacement. Price wasn't the greatest, but these don't come up for sale very often and it sure beats the $399 at Ace Hardware locally.

I got my 18" (latest model) for $160. It was modded with caster wheels by the previous owner, and was only used three times. In primo shape! Also included a Weber chimney starter and two bags of charcoal.

Maybe I paid too much. I bought a 22.5 in the box, no tax no freight off CL for $280.00. I'm lovin it

Got an 18.5" WSM used, pre 2009 I think, for 175. They never make it on CL around this area, and sure beats the retail of 300. It looked brand new, and was only used a handful of times. Never seen one for cheaper around here. California is expensive!!

Just picked up a 22.5 for $100. I've been watching for months on Clist. They rarely come up and if they do I usually am a day late and a dollar short.

Well today I got the Ultimate CL score...an 18.5" "C" code in GREAT shape with 2 weber rib racks inside for $30...I'm as high as a kite

Drink a little drink, Smoke a little smoke :wsm:

Well today I got the Ultimate CL score...an 18.5" "C" code in GREAT shape with 2 weber rib racks inside for $30...I'm as high as a kite

Drink a little drink, Smoke a little smoke :wsm:

Actually you should feel guilty and somewhat ashamed for that absolute highway robbery you just pulled off. :rolleyes:

Just kidding (obviously). Great score............I think everybody on the board is envious. :cool:

I think I might be the winner here. I got mine for FREE! We had to do online training for my job that we got points for. Plus,we were getting a boatload of bonus points for passing roadside safety inspections. I didn't even have to pay for shipping. And,IIRC,I got the only one in the online catalog! Woooooo!

Back