Football musings - vent, laugh, oh my!

Da Bears! Loved them in junior high school. The Fridge was my guy! Singletary was a one man machine in Super Tecmo.

I’m a Niners homer though, I think this is the year we take #6!

If the 49'ers don't win the Superbowl this year, they will have gone thirty years without winning one. I can remember several seasons where the NFC West was the worst division in football so the bad times affect most teams at one time or another. Some teams just don't ever seem to have good times.

If the 49'ers don't win the Superbowl this year, they will have gone thirty years without winning one. I can remember several seasons where the NFC West was the worst division in football so the bad times affect most teams at one time or another. Some teams just don't ever seem to have good times.
yeah, the Niners have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory a few times. hopefully the team has learned from that. and that drought is crummy. we hate it. the quest for six is real!

What a joke the Bears are.
At least when my Dad was around we had a choice of two teams.
Hang my head...

At least the Bears are smart enough to tank to get Caleb Williams.

The Broncos will win a couple of meaningless game. Thus assuring that they (i) have an awful season and (ii) miss out on the first pick.

I'm a Cowboys fan and my wife is a 49rs fan. Should get interesting in our house next weekend. I'm not liking the Cowboys inability to get touchdowns in the red zone. The Niners look really good this year. I think the Cowboys didn't take the Cardinals seriously and they had 3 offensive linemen hurt, so they have a chance against the 49rs.

Back