Florida man buys two grills, ends up with severe case of Weber fever...

Ah, mea culpa!
So first I bought this one, my first Weber:

IMG_20210529_115017.jpg

Then I came here (and to some other sites) and learned about the lovely old Genesis series, so I bought this:

IMG_20210530_174941.jpg

Bought the Genesis and sold the Spirit on the same day, but I don't have any intention of becoming a flipper or collector (though I might be able to make room for a Genesis Jr. if one ever materializes...)

Chris, Your Genesis looks almost exactly like my grill I acquired with our new home and am beginning to fix it up! Both greenies I guess that’s what they call our grills. My grill is built into the patio, but the case is really large, so I ca add a refrigerator, wine cooler, sink? Thought a flat top grill would be neat.
I have a pellet grill at our other home in Tucson, AZ, was going to bring it here but truck was full...
Your grills look like new! I hope I can get there with ours.

Ah, mea culpa!
So first I bought this one, my first Weber:

View attachment 29802

Then I came here (and to some other sites) and learned about the lovely old Genesis series, so I bought this:

View attachment 29803

Bought the Genesis and sold the Spirit on the same day, but I don't have any intention of becoming a flipper or collector (though I might be able to make room for a Genesis Jr. if one ever materializes...)
cute looking grills, got anything that burns charcoal/wood?
welcome to the neighborhood

Yep, some people have reported periods of remission, but it truly never goes away. That little birdy makes regular visits landing on your shoulder telling you how great this Weber or that Weber would be nice to have.

Back