First Annual TVWBB Upper Midwest Meet is a GO

Mike,
Thanks so much for posting and the link. Great photos! You can tell they were taken by a pro! It was great to meet you and have you share the day with us. Look forward to the video😎.
Thanks, Jon! You guys made the day. I was just happy to be there to capture it!

Yah, wow, that is some great photography. How great is that it was all captured so professionally. Thanks Mike.

I am looking forward to the video footage as well.

Mike,

As mentioned, this was a great time and even better that you were able to be there with your stories, knowledge and of course the wonderful pictures.

I am sorry this has taken so long, but here is a short video I was able to cobble together of @Bruce giving an excellent demo on dying Genesis handles. My footage was more for a montage and less a tutorial, but nonetheless, I hope it gives a glimpse of the process and the crazy knowledge Bruce passed on.

Note, it was shot for Instagram Stories, thus the vertical aspect. There is another cut that might make it to Weber social in the next few months.

Going through the footage brought back some great memories of the meetup. I hope everyone is looking forward to spring midwest grilling. I know I am!

Thanks again, @Chris Allingham, for helping to facilitate this. I truly appreciate it!

Cheers!
Mike

Mike,

Thanks SO MUCH for dropping in and posting the video. If you ever can, we would love to see some more video clips of the meet. Sadly, this year doesn't look it is going to make it, but we are going to double down for a plan for next year. Some videos we could use to promote it would be a great help to us.

Thanks much Mike. That gives a good overview of the process. If you post up another video elsewhere, please post a link here.

Mike,

Thanks SO MUCH for dropping in and posting the video. If you ever can, we would love to see some more video clips of the meet. Sadly, this year doesn't look it is going to make it, but we are going to double down for a plan for next year. Some videos we could use to promote it would be a great help to us.
Yes, as it rolls around let me know!

Back