extra large WSM

Mark P

TVWBB Member
Ok I have the 22.5 wsm with the bbq guru party, no question best bang for the buck. I love the thing and it makes the best Q anyone could ever get. I see all the mods and tinkering going on and their all great ideas, But I want something more, like a 26.5 WSM with three or four racks, yep a big one. We have lots of pool parties in the summer and feed lots of people and sometimes the 22.5 needs help from overload, My question is will Weber ever make the smoker of my dreams? Can anyone just call and special order one to be made? I am sure it would be at a hefty price but I for one would pay it. Any input from the readers would be great, Maybe Chris A has some pull to get Weber to fulfill a large request as this,,

I want to be invited to your parties if your filling your WSM to capacity. Do like others have said and just purchase a 2nd WSM.

Unless I had a critical space problem, I would MUCH rather have two WSM's than one large. I believe that they would be MUCH more versatile in that it would be MUCH easier to smoke a variety of meats at the same time.

In fact, I kind of have that now. My 18.5" WSM along with my Mini-Joe Gold (as well as my grills).

FWIW
Dale53

I have the 18.5 WSM and a Performer with a Smoke EZ converter (22.5). I've cooked for some pretty large groups and haven't run out of smoker space yet. If you just want a larger WSM, get a 26.75 OTG and the larger Smoke EZ like Gary S suggested.

Thanks all for the advise, Maybe your right just buy another wsm, looks like merry xmass to me. Going out for a brisk hunt this morning 12 out now, its deer jerky day.

Thanks all for the advise, Maybe your right just buy another wsm, looks like merry xmass to me. Going out for a brisk hunt this morning 12 out now, its deer jerky day.
Any luck finding a deal on another one Mark??

Back