Easter Ham

russ olin

TVWBB Platinum Member
Happy Easter Everyone, hope that you all had a fine day.
For our Easter dinner we fixed a ham in my new off set smoker. Here are the ingredients for the ham:

For the ham Deb took the brown sugar and put some between most of the slices. Then mixed more brown sugar with pineapple juice & a tad of butter and basted the ham. Last she sprinkled all of it with Memphis Dixie Dust.

Into the off-set for a few hours. Had the temp's around 240-250. And added some apple wood chunks.

About 2 or so hours we put a sauce over the top. the sauce was more brown sugar, pineapple & juice, butter & Memphis Dixie Dust.

And here is your plate. It was all pretty good.

Spring has been slow this year. Saw this lone flower today.

Thanks for looking at me & the wifes cookin'. Have a good week too.

That is an excellent smoked ham Russ! We need more action photos of your offset in action

Very nice ham Russ and the sides look perfect with it. I think you're going to have a lot of fun with that smoker. Barb and I will be holed up the next few days a nasty front with real high winds and rain is coming through. Been a slow start to spring here too.

Russ, you and Deb did an awesome job on that dinner everything looks delicious. Glad to see your great some flowers like Rich said we are still waiting.

I was hungry after the first picture and ravenous when I saw that plate! Excellent cook Russ. Glad spring is breaking through for you.

Back