Easter Day Chix Wings!

Barret

TVWBB Pro
I was hankering for some wings, and in the external fridge I remembered I had two packs of wings (22 total) from the last trip to the store, so while the rest of the fam were chowing on hard-cooked dyed eggs, I fired up the grill with my pretend Vortex configuration. I sprayed the wings with nonstick oil, seasoned them with Himalayan Pink Salt and freshly ground black pepper, then smoke-roasted them with maple wood at 450° F. The skins were crispy and the smoke flavor the bomb, especially when bathed in Louisiana Hot Sauce (never used the Sriracha) and paired with celery sticks, Ranch dressing and a cold Buoy Cream Ale!

A perfect day (68° - 70°) to enjoy the backyard outdoors with the grill, wings, good beer, and some good music (Nightwish's newest record Human. :||: Nature. and Obscura's newest record Diluvium).

Cheers!
Barret

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg

Man, the color on those wings before you sauced them looked perfect! Nice job! And a sunny day to boot!

R

You're killing it Barret! The boneyard shot tells all. I'll have to look for that Budy Beer the next time we're up in Oregon.

Looks great! Buoy is my go to beer of choice! Got to visit before the shut down.

49610847226_c3dd2f3246_c.jpg

Back