Dual Tanks?!

That’s really odd, I wonder if they are “linked” to a common manifold? Or if the guy set it up simply for “backup tank” storage? Part of me likes the spare idea, when the running tank goes out, the change over would be pretty quick. After all, going all the way to the garage might take all of three minutes!😉

I'm pretty sure the other tank is resting on the the deck, and doesn't look like there is a hose running to the other side.

I think it's just an extra tank and it's convenient to store under the left side table.

Y
I'm pretty sure the other tank is resting on the the deck, and doesn't look like there is a hose running to the other side.

I think it's just an extra tank and it's convenient to store under the left side table.
Yea, you can see in one of the photos the tank connection isn't hooked up to anything.

Yah, my guess is that it is just a backup, but having dual tanks hooked up would be pretty simple. If you want more run time, it would be better to go with a 30lb tank or even 100 lb. Either way, you lose your mobility though.

Back