Double Starch n' Steaks

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
Well, it's been a brutally hot week, here and everywhere here in the U.S. of A. Thought we'd put together something easy peasy, so we found some porterhouse steaks, corn on the cob and whipped up our favorite tater concoction, that's right you remember, bacon, onion cheese budda and some mix of seasonings. Steaks were hit with some Montreal Steak seasoning. Toni worked the gasser and taters and I worked the 22' kettle with corn and steaks. here you go.

Toni's Taters getting warmed up.

Just about done so I got the protein and the other starch going.

I love the sear grate for the 22' kettle. That's just ahunka hunka love there.

And it's hard not to love taters....with cheese....and BACON!!

Some essential players, added for our dinning pleasure.

And these two monkeys, what can I say, they're stuck with us. We're just glad they let us live here and go to work for them :)
Adios and vio condios amigos. Hasta la vista. Thanks for looking friends. Stay hydrated and we hope to be viewing your post soon.

Your Friends,
Toni
&
Gene

Steak , spuds and COTC ? Perfect summertime cookout fare right there , brother! Beautiful. :wsm:

Now that's what I call TEAMWORK!! Even the pooches added to this awesome cook!!!

Taters and steak look super Gene...nice ..man those pups look like they got it made!!

Oh and it's not hot everywhere in the US...nice comfy 60 and rain here today in Alaska's capital!

Nice work!!

Back