Double cut lamb lollipops

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Had these in the freezer and haven’t had lamb in a while.

So double cut lollipops from two racks.

Seasoned with fresh dried ground rosemary and black pepper till like dust. Then kosher salted. Rubbed in the meats, top, sides and bottom.

Into the fridge for 6 hours, exposed.

If the weather clears, these will go indirect and then a hard sear for crusting on the WSK.

1679251848996.jpeg

1679251870579.jpeg

Whipping up a coleslaw too to go with the potato salad.

1679252805423.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, it snowed about three inches yesterday! Kind of a weird Feast of St. Patrick’s day! Not the first I’ve had with snow but, it was really nasty yesterday!

Yeah we were thinking about Oregon for retirement, that is officially out.
Most of central and eastern Oregon want to secede to Idaho. I personally love the four seasons, the people here, including the political refugees from other states (like me) and the open spaces and farmland. Another big plus-we’re the home to Snake River Farms.

Most of central and eastern Oregon want to secede to Idaho. I personally love the four seasons, the people here, including the political refugees from other states (like me) and the open spaces and farmland. Another big plus-we’re the home to Snake River Farms.
Actually nothing against Oregon, I’ve never been, it looks amazing.
I don’t even know how much it does or doesn’t rain there.

Lots more rain in the western part of Oregon. The southwestern Oregon coast is the “banana belt”, around the Brookings and Harbor area. The rest of the state has mild rainfall but sometimes huge snowfall.

Back