Does anyone have this RT Shelf and Trim Piece

It is usually found on a Genesis Gold without the side burner. I want the one with the black trim.

Here is one that has had the bottom modified but the top part is original.

@Bruce Genesis Gold.png

Not I
It is usually found on a Genesis Gold without the side burner. I want the one with the black trim.

Here is one that has had the bottom modified but the top part is original.

View attachment 85852

Samuel, I think the removeable work surface is the same on the righthand side as the lefthand side. It is curved on the front. edit: I'm not sure this is true the LH and RH side with the curved front might be different.

I'm not sure when it was introduced, possibly 2005 and I've seen that shape on both Silver C and Gold B/C styles.

The black end piece is less common. Again I think circa 2005 but I've seen newer Silver C's with new style wheels and the curved tables that have older grey end pieces.

Good luck with your search. I don't' have any of these parts.

4560352RHS work table for Genesis Gold B, `04, pkgd.

1706821236335.png

Last edited:
Thanks, Dan, for commenting. I wondered about that. Funny thing is, I think I had these parts in my possession about year ago thinking I may not use them, and I passed them on to another member on here along with the swing out table. only to need them now for myself. The swing out table I do not need just the top and trim.

Here's one by me with the side burner but the black end trim.

its listed for $125

1706853053564.png

If anyone has only one of them individually, I would still be interested.
even for the curved front shelf's ? I've never seen one in person but the schematic had a different part number which is why I'm asking.
Yes, they are different. I ran into that very problem with my 2005 Silver. A curved table takes a different end piece than a straight table and different than with a burner. You need the correct end for whichever table or burner.

Here's the end piece for the burner sitting on top of the end piece for the curved table.

Screenshot_20240201_223338_X-plore.jpg

Here's the curved end piece.

Screenshot_20240201_224037_X-plore.jpg

It (EDIT: it being the curved table paired with the burner end cap) will still fit fine but the curved end won't blend in.

Screenshot_20240201_224050_X-plore.jpg

Also, note that the tool hanging clips are in the center on the curved table end and on the chef's side on the burner table end cap. My understanding is the curved front table/curved black ends were on the later Silvers (2004-2005) and the straight front table/straight gray ends were on the earlier versions, but I'm probably wrong. We out to start a Wiki someday. Good luck in your search, Samuel!

Last edited:
I hate to contradict Bruce, and I will check for certain as weather and time permits, but to my knowledge they are. They have a different return radius in the front as it leaves the end cap and then returns to the frame. I wanted to use my LH table on the right because it wasn't as weathered as the replacement, but the radii are different. It fits ok but it wouldn't make a smooth transition. It might not be enough to bother someone if they are not OCD about stuff like that. Again, I might be wrong, so let me check and grab some picks.

EDIT: Looking at my pics, they are different in another way...the nubs. Bruce told me about those at some point and I had to take a pic of them. They space the table away from the cook box to minimize heat transfer. The table on the left has nubs, the RH table, sitting next to the burner doesn't need them.

Screenshot_20240202_014711_X-plore.jpg

You can see where the nubs contact the frame in this pic.

Screenshot_20240202_014725_X-plore.jpg

I may be all wet (pun intended...we have rain at the moment) about the radii, because the nubs alone would be enough to prevent me from swapping. I wet sanded the weathered RH table smooth and it is now in better shape than the right.

Last edited:
OK, I didn't realize we were talking about the end handles as well. I thought the question was simply if a right side table could be moved to the left side and vice versa.

I think I found a source for the trim piece stating they had 1 in stock. I ordered it, but we shall see if it ships or not. Still need the work table though.

You really need to find a parts grill. I imagine you are paying big bucks for new.

You really need to find a parts grill. I imagine you are paying big bucks for new.
True, My Van is out of commission, and I am unable to source used grills and these 2 old grills I have are getting harder and harder to find used parts for. They are trying my patience and I want to get these done so I can get back to grilling. I guess I am a little impatient. Point well taken Bruce.

Back