Does anyone have this RT Shelf and Trim Piece

Samuel, another option on the right side shelf would be to grab the older more square shaped side shelf from an older Silver B. That is what I did on my platinum. That would match that right side handle.

Yes Bruce,

I did notice on your Skyline you used the square shelf instead of the rounded one with the endcap trim you had. I also have seen people use the curved table with the square endcap you have although that was not the proper endcap to use.

If you have not figured it out yet. I am doing a side burner delete on my Platinum. I would like to have more shelf space.

Last edited:
Samuel, another option on the right side shelf would be to grab the older more square shaped side shelf from an older Silver B. That is what I did on my platinum. That would match that right side handle.
Everything (swing table, fixed table, end cap) is mated...square with square, curved with curved. You can mix and match, of course, if you're not too OCD.

@Bruce is correct, LH and RH tables are interchangeable, nubs and all. The nubs create a gap at the end cap but could be removed.

Thanks Dan Hoo,

It was because of your schematic I was able to find the part number for the trim piece I was seeking and get it ordered. Just hope it comes.

4760351Right trim for Genesis Gold B, `04

Yep, the ones that came with the Right side shelf in lieu of the side burner have the rounded table and handle to accommodate it.

All this talk about the difference in side shelves got me wondering which Top Work Shelf I currently had in my possession since it was one that I scavenged from an old grill I once had. It is the LHS shelf with nubs as you can see so I am in the clear on that one. So, I only need the RHS shelf to complete my task.

Bottom of LHS Shelf pic 1.jpgBottom of LHS Shelf pic 2.jpg

Samuel, I have a pair of shelves from a 2005 Platinum B. THey are the style with SS inserts and rounded fronts. The left one has the spacer nubs and the right one has no nubs. So, basically they are the same except for that fact. You could use another left side one and simply sand off the nubs. The same should apply to the non stainless tables as well.

Samuel, I have a pair of shelves from a 2005 Platinum B. THey are the style with SS inserts and rounded fronts. The left one has the spacer nubs and the right one has no nubs. So, basically they are the same except for that fact. You could use another left side one and simply sand off the nubs. The same should apply to the non stainless tables as well.
Yes, that is what I was thinking too.

I received the right-side trim piece. Now all I need is a worktable. As you can see from the pic that left side table will work on the right side, but at this point I would be interested in either right of left side worktable.

@Samuel Blue Platinum pic 18.jpg

Curious.... what did you do t fix the droop? Mine ---- it was a busted weld on the internal 'wedge' that I remedied by picking up a donor for parts. But I've run into a few freebies that could be flippers that have 'the droop'.

Back