Do you have a name for your grill...?

Any pet names or nicknames for your grilling apparatus? Trying to come up with one for mine....

It is stainless steel and was thinking of calling it "The Silver Bullet" but I am not a Coors Light fan but do like the music of Bob Seger.

I am leaning towards calling it the "S.S. Broadway."
It is a stainless steel model... and if I ever grill a rack of lamb then...

...wait for it...

..the then lamb lies down on "Broadway" by...

..await for it...

Genesis!:cool:

I give you
The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway by Genesis:
Weber Silver B, Big Mikes BBQ on my wheels.

I've decided to call my recently rehabbed summit 650 the crowd feeder 😂

Attachments

• PXL_20230915_222717307.jpg
    PXL_20230915_222717307.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 4
My latest 22” 2012 Performer is named Willy. Because he is black like the orca, and was free… and I freed it from a potential landfill visit.

The rest: Fireball, Fireball Jr, Green Machine, Doc Brown, Smokey the Weber, Jake Sully, Walgreen, JJ, Hot Dog Cooker, The Green Gasser.

My latest 22” 2012 Performer is named Willy. Because he is black like the orca, and was free… and I freed it from a potential landfill visit.

The rest: Fireball, Fireball Jr, Green Machine, Doc Brown, Smokey the Weber, Jake Sully, Walgreen, JJ, Hot Dog Cooker, The Green Gasser.
That's a lineup!

My daughter just calls most Big Daddy🤣 There’s Blue Big Daddy (Glen Blue 26), Big Daddy which is either the Summit Charcoal or Smokefire, and now there’s the BIG Big Daddy (the Ranch). The rest are nameless

Just marked them in my list. Would love to retrofit those to Member's Mark, and heck even put the larger 5" ones on Big Z

Back