Curb Alert !!!

Finally I’m getting closer on the HD (Heavy Duty) SS blue bonnet custom frame, I kind of want to get the peripheral parts done before the frame goes to the polisher. Wheels and hubcaps should arrive today, leg will go for CNC milling of the tank scale next week then, frame assembly can begin.
Control panel needs to go to be electropolished then I’ll have that engraved.
Still trying to decide about what to do with knobs…

Finally I’m getting closer on the HD (Heavy Duty) SS blue bonnet custom frame, I kind of want to get the peripheral parts done before the frame goes to the polisher. Wheels and hubcaps should arrive today, leg will go for CNC milling of the tank scale next week then, frame assembly can begin.
Control panel needs to go to be electropolished then I’ll have that engraved.
Still trying to decide about what to do with knobs…
Sounds Amazing!

When you are done with that build, it might be kind of disingenuous to put a Weber badge on it. Maybe a "LEWIS" badge would be better. I can't wait for pictures.
Knobs? I think you could get that CNC place to mill you out some nice stainless ones. Then send them over to have them polished with the frame.

When you are done with that build, it might be kind of disingenuous to put a Weber badge on it. Maybe a "LEWIS" badge would be better. I can't wait for pictures.
Knobs? I think you could get that CNC place to mill you out some nice stainless ones. Then send them over to have them polished with the frame.
I might do that! Interesting suggestion. I’m thinking that the black grill out light would be a good choice for the handle.
I don’t know about the stainless knobs, I might be more inclined to go black for everything on the panel.

Back