Curb Alert !!!

@Ed_T
Have you done anything with that redhead yet?
I'm afraid not. My planned projects are on hold as I'm taking care of my Dad. He turns 93 tomorrow and was diagnosed with late stage liver disease a couple months ago. He could build and fix anything by just eyballing it, a handy skill for making a living with dyslexia. Still running the tractor a year ago but unable to walk or help himself now. He has a workshop full of early Craftsman woodworking stuff and a couple tons of materials I'll be dealing with as my next project.

I'm afraid not. My planned projects are on hold as I'm taking care of my Dad. He turns 93 tomorrow and was diagnosed with late stage liver disease a couple months ago. He could build and fix anything by just eyballing it, a handy skill for making a living with dyslexia. Still running the tractor a year ago but unable to walk or help himself now. He has a workshop full of early Craftsman woodworking stuff and a couple tons of materials I'll be dealing with as my next project.
Spend as much time with him as you can.

Yah, I lost my Dad less than two years ago and I miss doing stuff with him. I really do. Even if that simply meant sitting out on the deck in the afternoon with him.
I can relate but with my mom. I lost my mom in 2013. She died in her sleep out of the blue healthy as can be from heart failure. She was my best friend and that was a really hard time for me. I'm so happy that I didn't take for granted the time that I had with her. You never know when it's going to be too late.

Back