Curb Alert !!!

Stand down everyone!! The below grill has a new home!!! ;)

View attachment 93679
You got it?! She posted in one of the genesis groups on Facebook she was going to use it at her air bnb. Several of us told her to list that on marketplace so someone who would give it the home it deserves could buy it and enjoy it

School me on why a guy wouldn't want a 3 burner ?
The old Silver A’s are probably the best built Weber Gas Grills. Smaller frame using the same size square tube as the 3 burners. Easier to fix and refurbish.

I sell 2 burner Silver A’s and Spirit 2 burner grills once in a while. They are slow sellers. The few people that want them like the small size. The customers don’t cook for many people and have a limited cooking space. I always offer a 3 burner as I had one guy that wanted an exchange awhile ago and it was a lot of work getting the 2 burner return and the 3 burner ready for sale.

Everyone since that guy sticks with the 2 burner.

You got it?! She posted in one of the genesis groups on Facebook she was going to use it at her air bnb. Several of us told her to list that on marketplace so someone who would give it the home it deserves could buy it and enjoy it
Collected earlier. to do: strip down and clean, sand blast the fire box and hood ends and paint with UHH paint. Paint frame, will clean up grates and flav bars to see if they can be kept as they are original. replace igniter, treat wood, replace a few small parts that were absent. The original cover was the icing on the cake.

Anyone in north east Wisconsin want to go steal this control panel for me? Have a solid SP320 with a faded to hell control panel!

That greenie is identical to the one I found for free nearby here down in Fairdale (actually an area near fully destroyed by a tornado a few years ago and a few folks killed). But, yeah identical looking grill and well worth the $25
The Spirit looks weird. I don't think that cart is right. But, pretty cobbled up IMO

Back