Curb Alert !!!

IMO not even worth half that price.
Even I, the hopeless collector of lost causes, would agree with that. I might pay a couple hundred dollars for a propane one in better shape, but not that one. And, before I shelled out that kind of money, stuff on my backlog would have to be sold first!

Another Woman Scorned!

View attachment 85669
I got a deal on a really nice leaf blower like that. I went to look at it, woman said her husband was a jerk, and took off on her. He has a landscaping business and she did not want his equipment around. She said the blower did not start. take it for like $30.
I took it home the switch was off. Turned the switch on, pulled the cord once and it fired up. I used it a long time until I got tired of mixing gas and oil and switched to battery. Bought a DeWalt made a nice profit on the blower

The shelves and frame end caps maybe. I am not sure about the lid and lid endcaps, but they might be.
I don't think anything else of real value is transferable to a Genesis Platinum.

I am seeing a lot of griddles of all different brands and sizes coming up for resale - some very cheap. I think there has been a fad thing about them. After using them for a while and finding out you have to take care of them or they look like the one posted above, I think some people tire of them. I am content having a grill with the Weber insert for the very occasional use I have for a griddle. I try to keep it seasoned and store it inside when not in use.

Back