Cornish Game Hens

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Split a couple of cornish game hens and made a breading using some Andy's chicken breading mix, Lawrys, black pepper, granulated garlic, onion powder, and panko bread crumbs.

After 40 minutes or so chicken is done. A little darker that I wanted but they still turned out really good!

Some California style veggies on the wok. seasoned with Lawrys, salt free Cajun seasoning and finished with a couple of pats of butter

Plated with some blue box mac and cheese

Pic of the head dishwasher in action

Looks tasty John. Never thought of breading them on the grill, great idea. Gotta love those four legged dishwashers.

How funny you've got the same model dish washer we have;) Great looking plate John, you got me with the blue box, haven't had that in years.

Good color on the hens and I like the idea of the cajun stir fry. Picked up a wok for the kettle last year and still haven't used it. That might be just the inspiration I need!

Those hens looks very good!!!!! Love the idea of coating them with Panko bread crumbs. Looks great!!!

Great looking cook John and that dog is one of the cutest little creatures! I love barbecue and dogs!

John, its funny we both have the same model dish washer and they do a great job. Chicken looks delicious and like the sides.

....made a few sticks and thighs just last week using Andy's with additional seasoning... and it was good!
John, your dinner plate looks AMAZING!
Everything on it I L♥VE!

Back