Community 3D Printer / Assembly / Trading Resources

Hey all,

I now offer complete Heatermeter units for sale on my web site. All Heatermeters include everything necessary for plug-and-play, and each is assembled, tested, calibrated, and updated with the latest software/firmware. I do not sell kits, or parts (although I may be adding thermocouples to the list).

Each Heatermeter includes:

1 x Heatermeter
1 x Raspberry Pi Model B
1 x Case
1 x WiFi Dongle
1 x LAN cable
1 x Thermocouple Pit Probe (6 ft.)
1 x Maverick High Temp Food Probe (6 ft.)
1 x 12V Power Supply

I also sell the Adapt-a-Damper fully loaded with fan and servo installed, and if bought with the HM, at a reduced price. Each Damper will be calibrated with the HM before shipping.

I am also currently offering free shipping in the US and Australia.

My site is ... http://www.backyardkitchengourmet.com/

Hello,

I have some fresh HM units for sale.

3x HM 4.2.4 with TC support inlcuding RPi B
3x HM SMD version with TC support including RPi B+

I can also print cases with a 3D Printer and I have everything else you'll need: fans/dampers, WiFi dongles, TC probes ...

Feel free to contact me via PN!

I'm located in Germany, shipping to other countries is no problem.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm located in California and am interested in a HM unit with a rotodamper/microdamper. I'm interested in a finished version, as I would prefer not to solder it together... I am interested in taking my setup to the next level, and have been very impressed with what I have seen of the Heatermeter device.

Last edited:
Hello, I was looking if there are any users out there looking to part with a used Heatermeter unit. Looking to find a fully assembled used unit (4.0-4.2) that has wifi, thermocouple port for the pit and 3 ports for probes. No need for the rotary damper function. I can add the power adapter, wifi dongle and probes. Basically a urn key system because I am not technical. Thank you.

Hello,

I have some fresh HM units for sale.

3x HM 4.2.4 with TC support inlcuding RPi B
3x HM SMD version with TC support including RPi B+

I can also print cases with a 3D Printer and I have everything else you'll need: fans/dampers, WiFi dongles, TC probes ...

Feel free to contact me via PN!

I'm located in Germany, shipping to other countries is no problem.

Hi,
Your inbox is full so i can't PM you, Can you supply a built 4.3 board with TC and a case. Also what colour's do you print?

Thanks
Tom.

I have two 4.3 boards ready soon to be populated. Possibly three boards. Each board has been customized to work with an adapter board. Will print cases and Dampers.

Included
Custom HM 4.3(still make 4.2 boards if needed)
Raspberry pi
Case(any color Abs, PET)
SD card programmed
Edimax wifi
Damper(RD3,RD25, or any other damper)
Adapter board 6.3
1 year warranty

Email me or PM

Hi guys,
I'm looking for the following items and it would be great if I could find someone that can provide them in Europe:

3 x Soldered HeaterMeter Build 4.3.3 unit + LCD
3 x HeatherMeter Case
3 x Micro Damper with Fan, Jacks and Servo

Even if you can provide just part of the listed items please drop me a PM.
Thank you so much!!

PMed you for the MicroDampers. There are a couple people on this forum who are in Europe that build HM units, I'm sure they'll come along shortly.

I am gifting my old 4.0 heater meter to my neighbor for Christmas...but it has no case.
Does anyone still have the capability to print a 4.0/Pi B case?

I've assembled around 10-12 HeaterMeter units for various people, and have decided that I'd like to provide my soldering services "officially" here on this thread. You can email me at MicroDamper@gmail.com. From time to time I may also have a fully assembled HeaterMeter available through my MicroDamper website, so be sure to check there too.

Last edited:
I have a brand new, complete, plug-n-play Heatermeter package from my website I'm willing to part with for $200 to the 1st to pm me.

It includes a ready to go Heatermeter, WiFi dongle, Adapt-a-Damper (fully loaded), 12V/2A Omnihil power supply (8' cord), Thermocouple pit probe, Maverick food probe, LAN cable, and I'll be willing to throw in a stand as well.

The adapter piece on the Damper is sized to fit a BBQ Guru fitting, but I can build to suit.

Updated with the latest firmware and tested.

cXGIyXe.jpg

Last edited:
I have a brand new, complete, plug-n-play Heatermeter package from my website I'm willing to part with for $200 to the 1st to pm me.

It includes a ready to go Heatermeter, WiFi dongle, Adapt-a-Damper (fully loaded), 12V/2A Omnihil power supply (8' cord), Thermocouple pit probe, Maverick food probe, LAN cable, and I'll be willing to throw in a stand as well.

The adapter piece on the Damper is sized to fit a BBQ Guru fitting, but I can build to suit.

Updated with the latest firmware and tested.

cXGIyXe.jpg

Sold to a happy member

Just completed my first HeaterMeter v4.3.3 with a RPi3 Build. Powered it up and it works perfect.

Still need to assemble my MicroDamper yet and have some learning and configuration to do but wanted to thank you all for the work you have put into this great product.

Just completed my first HeaterMeter v4.3.3 with a RPi3 Build. Powered it up and it works perfect.

Still need to assemble my MicroDamper yet and have some learning and configuration to do but wanted to thank you all for the work you have put into this great product.

Ain't it great? Now you'll have to throw a 4th of July party this year

Back