Cod and Shrooms with Bok Choy

Bill Schultz

TVWBB Hall of Fame
So the CEO has been on a healthy food push for awhile and you guys may have noticed some pretty healthy stuff coming from my direction. That is so I can still cook what I want a couple days a week.
But this cook is healthy and super delicious so I am enjoying it too.

All the Suspects lined up

002_zps502fb9ff.jpg

So made a nice marinade for the Cod, EVOO, Some nice white wine, one clove a garlic minced fine, a couple of tbsp's of Teriyaki Sauce, one tsp of Oyster Sauce fresh ground and kosher. Oh yea a Jalapeno diced up, in the fridge for about two hours

003_zps5e01cea4.jpg

Made a sauce for the Bok Choy also, EVOO, garlic, juice of a whole lemon, fresh ground. Brushed on before during and after the grill

006_zps64edbf25.jpg

Shrooms on first in the CI, just Kosher EVOO and Fresh Ground, just about done here

010_zpsa5d8a6d2.jpg

Cod next with some liquid reinforcement

011_zps96ecf2a9.jpg

Bok Choy and the Curmudgeon done, I'm heading in

014_zps47c328c7.jpg

On the table, your plate. Enjoy. It was really good if I do say so myself.

016_zpsab1bc6cb.jpg

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with healthy food if it prepared the right way, and it looks like you nailed it.

On the other hand, nothing beats a Prime Dry Aged well marbled Rib-Eye, and my cardiologist be darned.

Great lookin' meal, Bill. I really like the idea of the grilled Boc Choy. I'm a big fan of grilled lettuce, now I have a new green to grill!

Fantastic alternative Bill! I need to see each other more often so beautifully grilled fish.
It looks really tasty healthy food.

Don't think it is copper Jim, the CEO has had it for years, it is plated with some type of non stick. It works, that's all I care about. Funny it warps every time I use it on the OTG but does not on the Genesis. Pops back every time after cooling

Back