Cl find, Genesis silver B

I didn't mean to imply that all mechanics are welders, but all mechanics at least KNOW welders!

Welding, I think, would be the ultimate skill.

I digress.

I'll drink to that...............nut then I've been known to drink to most anything. Yep this mechanic knew welders and kept the list in my back pocket. Until just recently one lived right next door (very good friend) but his job said you move to MI or no job rotten GM. Luckily at this point all my welding needs were done prior to. It really is a skill I would like to learn but, I tried for many years and never could get the hang of it.

Did someone says Jarts?!

I had a set from my childhood that I snagged from my Mom's house when she was cleaning out. I remember vividly my Dad and all his intoxicated friend's playing in our backyard while the children running by (and sometimes through), the fly zone.
I sold my set to a close friend and collected two more sets through the years. One is lightly used while the other set is damn close to being new. I don't think I'll ever let them go.

Jeff

Last edited:
IdsXR8L.jpg

Last edited:
Pure awesomeness. Another fun thing when we were kids was shooting arrows straight up in the air and being the last one to run. That was fun until my father had to go up on the roof of the house and remove three arrows and patch the holes. I don't think he was as worried about what we were doing from the danger aspect as he was from the damage to the roof.

:)

If only, I'm testing out my Prime photo option now that Photobucket is screwing us royally.

Jeff

Yah, Jeff, I hear you. PB has been my hosting service for quite a few years, but now it seems they are moving away from free hosting. If anyone has any recommendations for a good (simple) photo hosting service that works well with this site, let me know. I tried Flikr, but couldn't get that to work either.

Yah, Jeff, I hear you. PB has been my hosting service for quite a few years, but now it seems they are moving away from free hosting. If anyone has any recommendations for a good (simple) photo hosting service that works well with this site, let me know. I tried Flikr, but couldn't get that to work either.

Imgur is now my go-to photo sharing site. Been using it here since the beginning of 2017 with great success. Instructions for use are in the FAQ: How to Post A Photo

Back