Civil War Pizza

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
The last Ducks vs Beavers game as we know it happened tonight. Very sad to see this rivalry of 120+ years go away. But a good reason to celebrate with some pizza!

IMG_4078.jpeg

IMG_4079.jpeg

IMG_4080.jpeg

IMG_4081.jpeg

IMG_4082.jpeg

Got some good crisp on the edges and top. Ducks got some good hits on the Beavs QB! Great night!

Last edited by a moderator:
The last Ducks vs Beavers game as we know it happened tonight. Very sad to see this rivalry of 120+ years go away. But a good reason to celebrate with some pizza! View attachment 82609View attachment 82610View attachment 82611View attachment 82612View attachment 82613Got some good crisp on the edges and top. Ducks got some good hits on the Beavs QB! Great night!
Nice looking pizza!

My youngest daughter, an Oregon State alum, isn't a happy camper after the way the Beavers got their a$$es handed to them, but she'll get over it.

The last Ducks vs Beavers game as we know it happened tonight. Very sad to see this rivalry of 120+ years go away. But a good reason to celebrate with some pizza!
Got some good crisp on the edges and top. Ducks got some good hits on the Beavs QB! Great night!
Pizza looks great, Richard! Bet those were a flavor bomb!!

I watched my last UCLA football game this weekend (Class of '91). Can't support any of the defectors who blew up their own history and tradition for a payday.....to make it worse, they tried to convince us they were doing it for the good of the student athletes.

Ah well, I'll find other teams to support with my tailgate grub! :)

R

Back