Chicken Street Tacos and Spicy Black Beans and Yellow Rice

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Tacos sounded good for dinner so I went with very small Street Tacos. Sided with a pretty tasty Black Bean and Yellow Rice. Here we go.

Made a nice brine with orange juice, ac vinegar, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, oregano, paprika, and cinnamon.

enhance

Pulled from brine and got the chicken on the grill. Used two nice boneless, skinless breasts for this cook.

enhance

Moved to cool side and brought IT up to 165.

enhance

Other than the plate shot, this is the only picture I took of the beans and other ingredients.

enhance

Diced up the thighs, loaded up the small, 4 inch, tortillas and got them on the grill. Gotta do a lot of these if your hungry!

enhance

Plated them up after topping off with pico de gallo, cilantro and hot sauce. Sour cream too after I took the picture.

enhance

Tacos and sides were delicious. The bean salad was especially tasty and was a nice compliment to the tacos. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Be safe and have fun! Thanks for looking.

As I used to say to my Mum, "If it's bean salad what is it now ?" :D

More seriously, that's an excellent looking meal there Cliff. Nicely done.

Looks wonderful Cliff. Barb and I are doing tacos, tamales and rice for dinner tonight looking forward to that.

Cliff those Chicken Street Tacos look amazing, and i really like those smaller taco grilling racks.

C;off, that plated pic is to die for. Awesome job and Merry Christmas to your and family.

Mmmmm..... street tacos and sides dunright! Real nice plate there.

fwiw - I'm jealous: your taco racks are bigger than mine. Hmpf!

Back