Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Chicken seasoned with some Chef Meritos chicken seasoning then basted the chicken throughout the cook with a mixture 6 oz Modello Negro and a seasoning packet of Italian Dressing dry mix. Some Mexican onions, yellow peppers and nopales too.
IMG_2729.jpg

Some U15 shrimps on as the chicken is getting done.
IMG_2730.jpg

Plated. A couple of fajitas, one chicken, one shrimp with onions, green peppers, chipotle sour cream and guacamole. Refried beans and the nopales, and Mexican onions.
IMG_2740.jpg

That's an ideal plate for no meat Friday!! Thanks for sharing and by the way it looks good John.

Spectacular John!!
Great Lookin' Cookin'!
Reminds me to pick up some nopales today from my hike to the mercado.
What type of wood did you use in your SM grill?

[h=3][/h]

So 90-something percent of us are still seeing snow, and you're posting grill pics of tasty fare off your Santa Maria?! Well, I guess somebody's gotta do it, huh? Lucky dog! Looks really good.

So 90-something percent of us are still seeing snow, and you're posting grill pics of tasty fare off your Santa Maria?! Well, I guess somebody's gotta do it, huh? Lucky dog! Looks really good.

We had temps in the med 80's yesterday and we are suppose to have the same thing today.

Looks great.;) I'm going to have to try the shrimp one's some day, never think about doing fajitas. You've given me a cook idea, thanks:cool:................d

Back