Cheap sausage stuffer.

Dustin Dorsey

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I'm seeing this :

It was an ad at the bottom of this page. I'd click on the ad to help Chris out but its a sausage stuffer for 50 bucks. It looks very similar to the older model LEM 5 lb stuffer that I use. They also have mixer for the same price. I typically hand mix, but it's tempting.

50% off, that's a deal.
I'll show that to my sausage stuffing Son's and see what they think.. Thanks.

My brother has a LEM which I’m pretty sure can be borrowed if I really get the urge. Tempting though.
No, wait, I’m trying to get rid of ”stuff”! Let me clean the basement and garage before I start filling the house with more “stuff”!

I'm seeing this :

It was an ad at the bottom of this page. I'd click on the ad to help Chris out but its a sausage stuffer for 50 bucks. It looks very similar to the older model LEM 5 lb stuffer that I use. They also have mixer for the same price. I typically hand mix, but it's tempting.
Good catch, Dustin, HOWEVER, I purchased one of these a couple years ago. It's cheap as heck, and I couldn't even get through the first pound of a 5lb batch without having issues with the cheap gears (in addition to not turning easily, whatever they are coated with was flaking off.) I sent it back.

R

There's no telling. I've seen people say that about the LEM if I recall. I've never had trouble. The new LEMs have enclosed gears. A tiny bit of food safe grease could help on the gears. Maybe some food safe silicone spray. Also, it's best to stuff right after you mix. If you wait too long the stuffing is much harder.

Back