Catching up....What I've been up to =-] Pic heavy

Dale Matlock

So, just had my folks down here in VA visiting and my parents are obsessed with my Q....So, I obliged them with a different cook just about every single day they were here. We did everything from Burgers, Ribs, Brisket, Armadillo Eggs...you name it, lol. My little minion had a lot of fun helping dad out too :wsm:

SHE IS PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS

ALL SLICED UP PURTY LIKE

MOM WANTED BRISKET FOR HER BIRTHDAY. SO WHO WAS I TO ARGUE....ALL RESTED UP AND READY FOR SLICING

ONE WORD.....AMAZING!!

WIFE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LET ME RESTOCK MY SUPPLIES WHILE SOME DEALS WERE GOING ON ;)

TOOK A FAMILY PIC OF MY ARSENAL :wsm:

Hope you all enjoyed the pics....I know I enjoyed making it all!

Cheers,

Dale

Great looking cooks, that brisky looks fantastic! Did the same on Friday, 15 twin packs from HD.

Wow Dale those were some great cooks - excellent smoke ring on the ribs and brisket too. I like your grill family - is the box intended to assist with temp control in cold weather?

Regards,

John

Yep you are spot on John, I built that little smoke shack for the exceptionally crappy days (Wind, Rain, etc) and then insulated it.....that thing is awesome and my 18" can maintain temps all day long regardless of the weather outside, but cold weather never seems to bother me on these pits, but it's more the windy/rainy days. I'm still working on something for my 22"

Looks great. Where's the pic of your Minion's rib bite? With that temporary gap up front I bet she she had to gum it a little. But she looks like a trooper so I bet she got her share.

Dale, WOW that was a awesome cook and I'm sure the family enjoyed very bite. Like Rich said we did a HD stop on Friday also to add to the supply.

Back