Rockin' the Neighborhood at 1 watt per channel and resting the Mighty WSM:

2cnv2as.jpg

Now for some Texas Toast:

2zfvewx.jpg

Plated:

1z6y06d.jpg

It was sure good!
Thanks for lookin'.

I'm intrigued. They look awesome, but I wish they came with a diagram. Where's the jalapenos? And have you made one of these yourself to figure it out?

Thanks for the replies Friends!

I'm intrigued. They look awesome, but I wish they came with a diagram. Where's the jalapenos? And have you made one of these yourself to figure it out?

Jon, it's a splayed deboned chick breast laid flat and stuffed with jalapeno peppers. Check the side plate. Then wrapped in bacon and seasoned.

Thanks for the replies Friends!

Jon, it's a splayed deboned chick breast laid flat and stuffed with jalapeno peppers. Check the side plate. Then wrapped in bacon and seasoned.

I gotta try these, and it's going to be a lot more convenient if I don't fly to Charlie T's first. Thanks!

Now you done made me homesick. I'm originally from Breaux Bridge and used to go to Charlie T's all the time for their boudin and cracklins as well as the chicken in a blanket

Thanks for sharing a great idea! This should be pretty easy to replicate. I think I'll pound out the chicken and roll in my roasted jalapenos. Maybe consider a chipotle sauce (a la Subway's) in that sandwich.

Rich

Back