Brisket (flat)

Mildo

TVWBB Guru
Hi gang.
This is something for our Europeans;). Bisket is hard to buy in the shops here in Europe. I am lucky to live in a city where it is no problem. This piece of meat waiting several months for the D-day (incredibly symbolic - almost the same date invasion of Normandy on June 6:eek:)

tmpD1EB.jpg

tmp4CE.jpg

I bought some nice products. On the label is American with a hat so I use them for this cook.

tmp31F7.jpg

Packed and goes into the refrigerator overnight.

tmp619F.jpg

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, now everything should be working (I had to use NB). Now I found that my tablet is only suitable for web browsing :confused: .

Last edited:
Mildo, you do some nice things with food. I'm sure the flat will be a winner.

Looking forward to the finished flat. I've been reading about the D day invasion. Those boys had some guts.

Can't wait to see more pics....

On the subject of DDAY,
Please read any and all books by Stephen Ambrose , an if u only have time for one
PlEASE read " Citizen Soldiers"

Mildo, SIR.
When / IF you ever come to America, PLEASE PLEASE stop in Wisconsin....
I need to meet you! :D

Mildo, SIR.
When / IF you ever come to America, PLEASE PLEASE stop in Wisconsin....
I need to meet you! :D

I was born in the wrong time in the wrong place, but fortunately there is the internet. I would love to talk to you shook hands sometimes my friend.

Nice start! Stubbs is pretty good stuff, I have only used the sauce and marinades, never tried the rubs.

My kind of thread, you don't post after the cook when you can bail out, you post as you go, that's how ya do it. Nice meat, I'm betting on a nice cook

Mildo, you are much younger than I pictured. :p
Handsome young man, and a fine start to your cook!

Guess we can do a 2 man brisket throwdown since my half a packer just went on the WSM.
My money's on yours!

IMGP0234.JPG

Back