Brinkmann Charcoal Pan?

Lee Morris

TVWBB Fan
Can you still buy these online? I have searched half a dozen places and can only find the water pan available for order.

Picked up a great 18.5 WSM off of Craigslist to add to my arsenal. It just needs the Brinkmann charcoal pan mod to be perfect.

Thanks.

I just received my Brinkman charcoal pan and it does fit better with no chance of it flipping out. I ordered mine from Brinkman for around $14 but after shipping costs were added it was over $27

u can buy the brinkman water pans or charcoal pans at academy they have them all the time 4.97 i believe is what they cost

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
"It just needs the Brinkmann charcoal pan mod to be perfect."
What mod? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bought a Brinkman Charcoal pan about a year ago but continue to use my Weber Water Pan. I always line the outside of my Weber Water Pan with HD Aluminum Foil as described on this Website which keeps my pan looking new and easy cleanup. Question, how do you go about lining only the outside of your Brinkman Charcoal Pan with 18 1/2" HD Foil??

Richard

Hi Richard. My Brinkmann pan is on order, so this isn't speaking from experience, but here's what I'm going to try. I'm going to take two sheets of foil and lay on on top of the other. Then, I'll fold the edge over several times to form a seam. Finally, I'll open up the two sheets and I should have one bigger sheet. What I'm wondering is how well the foil will hold up since it will be significantly closer to the charcoal.

-Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard garcia:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
"It just needs the Brinkmann charcoal pan mod to be perfect."
What mod? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bought a Brinkman Charcoal pan about a year ago but continue to use my Weber Water Pan. I always line the outside of my Weber Water Pan with HD Aluminum Foil as described on this Website which keeps my pan looking new and easy cleanup. Question, how do you go about lining only the outside of your Brinkman Charcoal Pan with 18 1/2" HD Foil??

Richard </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't. I'm only trying to keep the drippings from baking on the rim and sides of the pan. It's just a part of the smoker and doesn't need to be perfectly clean.

I bought one from http://hawgeyesbbq.com/ for $9.99. I don't know the shipping price of just the pan. I also bought some wood chunks, rub, and a quart of sauce and shipping was $11.63. I have bought quite a few items from Hawgeyes and service has always been top notch.

Back