Bored Out Of My Gourd Rub

Joan

TVWBB All-Star
Hi, bored and want something to do? Now would be a good time to clean out your spice cabinet.

Take a large, empty, clean, glass jar. Go one by one through your spices. Anything that is too old, or you don't use, doesn't smell strong anymore, etc. , pour into the jar. When the jar is almost full, put the lid on it and give it a few shakes to mix it all up. Now, sit back and think of all the things you could use it on. Happy Cooking!!!!!

Jeff Boudman

TVWBB Pro
My final part to piece together a WSM arrived today. It took three weeks and nine orders after the center section from Weber Customer Service arrived.
I’ll tackle the spice cabinet this week. No, I’m not going to make a rub out of it.

Joan

TVWBB All-Star
My final part to piece together a WSM arrived today. It took three weeks and nine orders after the center section from Weber Customer Service arrived.
I’ll tackle the spice cabinet this week. No, I’m not going to make a rub out of it.
Aw come on, why not? lol

Who knows what goodies you can make on your new WSM!!!

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Come on Joan, you clean your spice cabinet more often than that, don’t you? I have stopped buying giant quantities of lots of things that I used to. Anymore, I buy the smallest bag quantity (I have plenty of jars) and probably do a buy twice a year. There are exceptions of course, like the tandoori seasoning which was sent to me from a grill buddy in Scotland (tonyUK) who has become a friend through the Internet! We send fun stuff back and forth when he needs something that he can’t find there, I send it he then sends me something which I may never have heard of.
This is a fun site for folks with imagination and a penchant for helping someone else out.

Joan

TVWBB All-Star
Come on Joan, you clean your spice cabinet more often than that, don’t you? I have stopped buying giant quantities of lots of things that I used to. Anymore, I buy the smallest bag quantity (I have plenty of jars) and probably do a buy twice a year. There are exceptions of course, like the tandoori seasoning which was sent to me from a grill buddy in Scotland (tonyUK) who has become a friend through the Internet! We send fun stuff back and forth when he needs something that he can’t find there, I send it he then sends me something which I may never have heard of.
This is a fun site for folks with imagination and a penchant for helping someone else out.
Timothy, what a lucky man.

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I tell myself that every day! When I listen to my wife’s breathing at night, when I hear her grumble (family friendly) at her computer while she works from home. I will be even luckier when I can make dinner for my grandchildren again! It’s been a long three weeks!

Joan

TVWBB All-Star
Timothy, I see your wife is also very lucky. What a sweet thing for you to say.

I also miss my family. Only 15 minutes away, but it has been weeks since I have seen them. Thank God the phones are still working. That is better than nothing.